For the Auburn Valley Humane Society to be a success we need the help of the community! Volunteers arean integral part of our organization. With their help, we will able to meet our fundraising goals and live our mission of providing quality care to lost, stray and abandoned animals.
You can be a part of this mission and join a group of people dedicated to bringing people and animals together.
The Volunteer process at the Auburn Valley Humane Society
1. Fill out and submit AVHS Volunteer Application
2. Schedule and attend a AVHS Volunteer Orientation
3. Schedule and sit down with the Director of Volunteer Services to determine your area(s) of interest – We ask for a minimum six-month commitment
4. Schedule and train in your area(s) of interest
5. Schedule volunteer hours and have the TIME OF YOUR LIFE volunteering with the animals in our care!
Download Volunteer Application – Volunteer application new
Information of upcoming AVHS Orientations
Wednesday, January 22 from 6 to 8 p.m. – Auburn Valley Humane Society, 4910 A Street SE
Saturday, January 25 from 10 to 12 noon - Auburn Valley Humane Society, 4910 A Street SE
Pre-Register by calling 253-249-7849.