AVHS must raise over $250,000 to furnish the Animal Shelter and Community Center. Be one of the first Charter Members!
What is a Charter Member? There are a limited number of charter membership opportunities available. A charter member will be forever recognized on the walls of AVHS. A Charter Member is an opportunity to become involved in a community resource from its inception. Your donation will leave a legacy that your children, your children’s children and your community will recognize for decades to come. CHARTER MEMBERS are the first to recognize the importance of pets in our lives and community. They realize the value of care for our furry companions and promote animal wellbeing.
Support AVHS as the voice for animals of Auburn. Become a Charter Member today!
How do you become a Charter Member?
- Make a tax-deductible donation of $1000 or,
- Pledge to donate $100 monthly for 10 months or,
- Pledge to donate $50 monthly for 20 months or,
- Organize a group membership. Example: 10 people each give a $100
- Hold a group or club fundraiser – we have already had several groups put on fundraisers to raise funds for AVHS and join on as Charter Members!