In-kind donations help make our shelter a reality. Goods and services are always welcome, from computers to pet food and veterinary supplies. In-kind gifts are vital to the success of AVHS. Here is our current wish list of the most urgently needed items:
AVHS WISH LIST
AVHS relies on donations from the public and we are always in need of supplies.
We’ve shopped around and found the best bargains and quality food for our furry critters.
If you are shopping at Walmart, we use:
• Friskies Variety Poultry Pate Canned Cat Food
• Purina Kitten Chow Dry Kitten Food
• Special Kitty Non-Clumping Clay Cat Litter
• Ziplock Sandwich and Quart Bags
If you are shopping at Costco, we use:
• Kirkland Laundry Soap Powder
• Kirkland 10 gal., 30 gal. and 45 gal. Garbage bags
• Kirkland Paper Towels
• Lysol or Clorox Wipes
• Copy Paper for Copier/Printer
If you are shopping at Cash & Carry, we use:
• Food Boats #25 – 4oz size
• Bleach – gallon size
We also love gift cards to Costco, Lowes, Walmart, Home Depot, and Office Depot OR donate from our Amazon.com wish list. All in-kind donations are tax-deductible.
Thank you for sharing!
Click here to print the AVHS WISH LIST!