In-kind donations help make our shelter a reality. Goods and services are always welcome, from computers to pet food and veterinary supplies. In-kind gifts are vital to the success of AVHS. Here is our current wish list of the most urgently needed items:
AVHS WISH LIST
AVHS relies on donations from the public and we are always in need of supplies.
We’ve shopped around and found the best bargains and quality food for our furry critters.
If you are shopping at Walmart, Costco, Sam’s Club or other stores, we use:
- Friskies Variety Poultry Pate Canned Cat Food
- Purina Kitten Chow Dry Kitten Food
- Friskies Dry Cat Food
- Pine Pellets (Wood burning ones are OK!) – used for cat litter
- Distilled Water for our surgical procedures
- Ziploc Sandwich and Quart Bags
- Kirkland 10 gal., 39 gal. and 45 gal. Garbage Bags
- Kirkland Paper Towels and Toilet Paper
- Hot Dogs
- Copy Paper for Copier/Printer
- We also love stamps!
We love gift cards to Costco, Lowe’s, Walmart, Home Depot, and Office Depot
OR donate from our Amazon.com wish list.
All in-kind donations are tax-deductible.
Thank you for sharing!
Click here to print the AVHS Wish List 2017